Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Intro


I took me this long to enter the wonderful world of expressions. Hi to all my fellow beings. For those who don't know me, I'm Magizhan( read "Magilan" if you can't bend the tip of your tongue to its middle to pronounce this special letter in tamil) :) I'm not that complicated.

I was born in a small beautiful village called "Chinnankuppam" as the first son to my loving parents. Brought up in the same place till my 4th enthralling everybody by my charm and intellect(they say ;))....

Shifted to Krishnagiri, during my 5th std. Did my secondary education in Cambridge Matric, a lovely school located in a serene and beautiful locale full of colorful plants and trees. The school not just made the seeds realize its totipotency but also its children who grew independent and strong. I'm one among them.

Went back to my loving grand parents in chinnankuppam for my higher secondary. State 2 in TNPCEE medicine was the outcome of love and affection my grand parents showered on me and the Motivation my Mom gave with a bit of determination and hard work.
ow! It wasn't an attempt to write an auto biography. Lemme finish it short.
I then chose engineering for medicine at CEG, Anna University and I've almost completed a year in Manhattan Associates, Bangalore.
Hopefully I structure the haphazard distributions in my gray matter and keep posting them here. Do read them and put your valuable comments :)..

4 comments:

~*kavita*~ said...

Welcome da :) After long long time and contemplation you've posted ur January's stuff..

btw, did u forget to write anything betwwen that engg. in Anna Univ and Manhattan ?? ;)

Awaiting more posts from you FrEqUeNtLy...

Unknown said...

Azhagiya thamizh paeyar konda azhagiya thamizh maganae. um valayulaga varugaikku em vaazhthukkal.

Unknown said...

Hi Magizhan! Long time since you've posted. Looking forward to many posts from you in the coming days dude. Let your thoughts flow in the form of blogposts :-P

Happy writing Man :-)

Confounded-Lady said...

Ahoy 'ol friend! Interesting name for a potentially interesting blog... Why dont you get some posts up? :)